Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 12 update too late

(Topic created on: 05-25-2022 06:48 AM)
Faisal_786
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hey friends how many days for waiting android 12 in Samsung galaxy A 31. Still waiting.
Faisal_786
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Na yar. 😪🥶
0 Likes
FarhanMehar
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
You can flash your device with Indian Firmware having more features. But Be Careful before flashing and Study the Pros and Cons of flashing a device.
0 Likes
Alyaan_ch
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Flash means not rooting... firmware is a offical way to update your mobile.. currently i am on uae firmware of a31 ... its totally pak version because the software provider showing pak... and the phone is working 100 percent perfectly...
0 Likes
FarhanMehar
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
You are from Pakistan and u are using UAE firmware for A31?

Will you receive updates in future?
If yes then , with Pak Users or UAE users as you are using UAE firmware!?
0 Likes
Alyaan_ch
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes i am in pak ... and i am using uae version that i currently install... definatley i will get future updates... even i can reinstall pak version when update release in pak ... i also flash my phone with russian version firest and it was perfectly fine too ... so you can flash your phone
0 Likes
FarhanMehar
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
If I flash One UI 4.1 Indian Firmware then I will get Call recording feature and 6GB Ram Plus feature too?
0 Likes
Alyaan_ch
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
If your phone have 6gb then you will get 6gb virtual ram .. otherwise if your phone have 4gb then you will get only 4gb virtual ram ... and dont think call recording option will be enable .. because after update when you insert pak sim and operate mobile from pak then it will be disable automatically...
0 Likes
Asadamjadali
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Samsung updates always late one month.Means if schedule has may update, so you will receive in June
Faisal_786
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
😪😔
0 Likes
zafarkakyzai
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Sb tuka lga rhy he😛