Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 12 update A 32

(Topic created on: 05-31-2022 09:28 PM)
Carly20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hey guys I did my android 12 update yesterday ever since I got it, it has made my phone very slow? 

Anybody else experiences this aswell?
4 Comments
Goliboster
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It is best to backup and do a factory reset after every OS update like from android 11 to 12.
0 Likes
Carly20
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks will definitely do so
0 Likes
Goliboster
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Pleasure i experienced the same when I updated from A11 to A12 on my S20 Ultra few months back did a factory reset and it fixed the lag.
0 Likes
jR_maKayi
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Hello Carly20, Kayi_Jr here 👋,

Taking the updated OS has no new bugs, or other!... (am ashamed to say this is rather LENGTHY 🥲)

Just a nudge, I usually find sorting out my storage space "manually" once in a while, helps:

(1) Sorting DATA: deleting non-essential data (i.e. no longer required) Pictures, messages, apps, et cetra.

(2) Backing up essential data (i.e. Pictures, messages, contacts, et cetra)
(2.1) Primary; on an External Drive (i.e. UsB, HDD etc) further, take care that the Ext Drive, is Virus free or basically good working order!
(2.2) Cloud Storage; you may need to repeat step (1) if your device is synced to automatically store (i.e. device ☎️ storage "mirrored" to Cloud storage).
(2.3) Create folders/Sub_Folders; for ease access to your 'data'
(i.e. GALLERY; Pictures, Videos. DOCUMENTS; Letters, Pdf....etc)

YOU WILL NOTICE, I put "Cloud" as (2) rather than (1) for reason of network connectivity (i.e. you may require a dedicated Internet for step 2, unless otherwise 🤔)

(3)please "take note" of passwords, and care to remember for personal account before proceeding to step (4)

(4)🥲FULL Device Reset; To "bring" or "take" device to factory set-up. This has been a "traditional way" to bring the device to Optimal Operating Environment.

(5) 🚀 😊 You can now update, to latest Operating Environment, in this case, say Andriod 12.

If this is successfully done, without creating NEW irregularities, but the said " Hey guys I did my andriod 12 update yesterday ever since I got it, it has made my phone very slow?....." continues, I would suggest you visit the nearest Samsung Dealership for further Expert Analysis.
0 Likes