Original topic:

Android 11 vs 10 One ui 3 vs 2.x 🧨🤒

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 01:01 PM)
Options
Galaxy A
Got the one ui 3 update on mar 23 in a70 thereafter half month gone now its the time to give reviews. 

1. As per my opinions one ui 2 is better than 3 

One ui 2 features that removed in one ui 3

1. Couldn't send any files through wifi direct 

Cons of one ui 3

1. Notification panel: atleast i like the 4 row Notification panel instead of three yes the transparent Notification bar is ok but user should also have the right to edit the rows 

2. Most of old apps are crashed eg modded hill climb racing with unlimited fuel & not only modded most apps aren't installed also like app cloner , Mt mannager, apk editor , antisplit g2 , Hex editor , termux etc.

3. Keyboard: i like the old version of Keyboard instead of this because in this version there are less suggestions, other languages rather than English egv Bengali isn't giving proper transliterated .

But the split Keyboard is good in rotating mode 

4. My files : this gives a lot of pain each app data which stored in android/ data has been removed, obb files are also removed (* couldn't see also that even if show hidden files turned on ) so its much harder to track any app data. The my files & gallery recycle bin data is stored in probably app cache & even the gta sa save games the app couldn't found itself 😂🥴

5. In gallery we can previously check any images detailed status by swiping it up but now its removed now we can only see size & resolution not even the name 🥲😅

6. Now Secure folder only contains 3×3 apps its worst previously it supports more apps in a page but now its downgraded.

5. Battery backup: i think its a little bit decreased not a high issue but even on same routine i stil think that its giving approx 30 min less runtime but it may be my Battery fault also so couldn't say it a issue .

6. Location accuracy: they said in update that location is more accurate yes its true but Current location is tacked too much slow but its accurate to the point and not moving around like previous. But still it taking too much time to trace current location. 

One ui 3 positive sites

1. You can change the dialling screen walapaper
2. Phone works a little bit faster than ui 2 ( not like ap**e who slowed down devices by updates 😂🤣)

3. Charging speed a little bit improved

4. Camera improved a lot specially the night mode edges are more accurate, sharpen but still we ( A 70 users) haven't got single take , director's view etc 
But still dynamic range need to be calibrated because it haven't improved even a point the camera can't maintain the dynamic range properly ( because g**m is balancing it properly so Samsung should also do the same ) 

5 . Messages also have recycle bin now 

6. More smoother animation than previous 

7. Network speed a little bit improved but not highly even my j 7 , m10s ,a10 giving higher speed than this how is it possible? 

8. Network is stabilized the old jio problem the number is out of network coverage is fixed ( its by Samsung because in j7 still the same issue runs )

Things that just changed without any issues 

1. The fingerprint logo in the display has changed 

If there's anything more i will update because in some days it may not be possible to see all sides but still try to cover all sides 

Hope it will help you .
Thanks 😊

2 Comments
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
One ui 1.5 was best..no more customization had in this...
If u want default downgrade version of android which had came with this phone..then u need to flash your phone by software...
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
And not to forget, the clockstyles on lock screen as well as AOD has been reduced by the name of "updating the UI to be more easier to use"🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes