Original topic:

Android 11 Update

(Topic created on: 04-01-2021 10:49 PM)
uvaiz9
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
When will my galaxy a31 recieved android 11 updates and is there a chance to found slo mo or others camera features after android 11 
8 Comments
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes you will get around first week of may !.....schedule to june....but wil get earlier for sure !👍👍
0 Likes
uvaiz9
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
can samsung also include slow mo mode in camera and night mode
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This can be done easily....night mode works on the fact that it takes many pictures at different iso and make them together.....so this can be implemented by software update

....but afterall it depends on samsung if they give or not
....as far as slow motion is concerned some of it also depends on the storage type....faster the storage fast video rendering and so video can be processed in slow motion .... I don't know the type of storage in your phone if ufs then it can be added...but if lower than that then its difficult because I don't think a31 has a very good processor to handle slow motion !😊😊👍
0 Likes
uvaiz9
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
exynos 9611 has slow motion then why mediatek p65 not have this is mediatek better than exynos ?
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes I know but....told you it depends on samsung if they want they will give !
I know its disappointing but I think in oneui 3.0 you will get those features because till not every phone got it ! So hope it comes soon 😊👍
0 Likes
uvaiz9
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
thank you so much
0 Likes
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If you get it you may accept my solution by clicking the 3 dots on the right of my comment.😊👍
0 Likes
Shuvrajit
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
The A31 model will get Android 11 update on June 2021
0 Likes