Original topic:

Android 10 with One UI 2.0 for Samsung Galaxy A6/A6+

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 08:22 PM)
SayanOns
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi all,
Good news for A6 and A6+ owners in India. Samsung will release the update for midrange smartphones that is A6 and A6+ which were released in 2018 in India in May 2020. For now the update has been rolled out in Poland and soon in the 1st half of May the update will also berolled out in India. The update will bring Android 10 with One UI 2.0 and March security update. 
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
do you even know that most of the Asian countries have got the update for A6+ in the beginning of the month already?
0 Likes
Suvradeep
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Are you sure Kunal??? If so, then can you provide me some proof of it, I will take it to higher level then!! And thanks for your help buddy..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
oh, you think higher level will even give a **bleep**? well, if it was true, then they would have listen to customers.

but here you go.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
one more thing, Bangladesh have started getting the update I guess, but firmware isnt out for separatr downloads yet. I am not sure about Bangladesh. and mostly those mentioned in Android Version asb9 are left, i guess.
0 Likes
Suvradeep
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
ok, got your point thanks for your inputs... but request you to be a less aggressive from the next very time!! and god will blame me that I have asked for an help from you as a buddy my friend!! Thanks...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
when did I got aggressive? 🥴🙄
0 Likes
Galaxy A
you are sure about that bro!!!
0 Likes
SayanOns
Active Level 1
Galaxy A