Original topic:

Android 10 & Security patch update for A50

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 04:35 PM)
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
My friends for last 2 months we are waiting for updates i am also a A50 user and i also eagerly waiting for updates but after 10th may i realized that company will not give any updates and i am continously telling the other users that do not wait for any updates it will never come i am telling this on the basis of the behaviour of the Samsung management everyday when i check the Samsung members app many users asking the same question updates updates updates but no one from the company give answer to the questions forgot update for a second and look at the behaviour they are doing with the indian clients bas bolte rho tum hum answer nhi denge to phir kisse mange hum answer.
8 Comments
Shivu27
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bilkul sahi baat.👍
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
true bro, i too lost hope
0 Likes
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
receiving just update is important but devices may also face other issues at that time who are answerable no one on the basis of present condition.
ecofi
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
more then 2 months bro
AdithyaR
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Buddy, even if the update is provided it'll definitely bring new issues. Only hope is that the Android 10 would solve the existing bugs.
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
hope
0 Likes
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Don't Expect Faster Updates From Samsung.Their Only Moto Is To Sell More And More Devices And Increase Their Profit.Unhe Kisi Ki Nhi Padi Samsung Ek Brand Hai Dusre Brand Ki Trah Or Apna Fayada Hi Sochta hAin.Hum Kuch bhi Kahe Unhe Koi Frk Nhi Padta.Don't Trust AnyBody except Yourself.
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
true bro