Original topic:

Alwalay on Display in A52

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 09:07 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
It's was not pure black on background in grey little light show ! Still not fix I reported already before  2 month ,but it's still having same issues .!!
9 Comments
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.   

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support    

spr_linus
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It's not just on AOD you can dial *#0*# and check for black image and you will notice grey patches all over the screen and more on the bottom portion of screen. Make sure you are in very dark room or check at night with lights off. Also check for the issue as per this video https://youtu.be/lkzAhM6X-BA
0 Likes
ĞÄÑĘŠH
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes I'm having the same issue.... I went twice service center and they refuse me to this as a normal. Then i said that then what is the difference left between Samoled and TFT display .... And also tried to reach Samsung customer care n also gave feedback but nothing solved. What ever they told that didn't worked anything. I'm also seeing some greyish portion in my A52 display... in black color... and also in AOD Mode ... And also when it's going to of the display after 10 sec , display just brightup blinking and turning off ... Whether other samoled phones of very smoothly they turned off from the lockscreen or AOD ....
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
All service samsung are **bleep** they not listen customer only making fool, if you using his samsung product...Then it's your problem .!Samsung service are poor..!
ĞÄÑĘŠH
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes. And also 4k videos laag in 2x speed ... And build Quality also not good... Left side of phone is flexed in. I mean dabaa dabaa ke dekhohe toh dab jaayega ... dekhnaa ... Lapdhap lapdhap ho raha hai ....
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
SaMsung service is **bleep** ...!?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
**bleep**
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I am samsung user it's is really frustrated to use samsung services if you need.!No one lisen.!
0 Likes
ĞÄÑĘŠH
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hmm