Original topic:

Alignment of Update for Android 11

(Topic created on: 03-14-2021 08:29 PM)
Ank007007
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Team,

First of really appreciate the update announcement of Android 11 for most mid range Samsung phones. 

However seems like Samsung team is struggling to align the upgrade activity. For instance Galaxy A50 and Galaxy M31 both has seen the upgrade, but something stacked higher in price and more recent like a50s still awaits the upgrade. More disappointing the same phone a50s has already received an upgrade in Vietnam. 

For you team i understand the number of phone and series lined for upgrade are plenty, but there is a reason why you differentiate in pricing and positioning while they are launched. 

Please maintain those while also giving an upgrade, your A series users should not start feeling that they would better placed with M series seeing the upgrades, coz then you sre actually loosing on both positioning and a segment of your phones.

So far i have been a happy a50s user, but seeing the unequal treatment, i am not really sure what Samsung is trying to do here.

Hope you identify these issues and take necessary steps for sustaining a happy customer base across phones.
7 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
will get very soon most probably this week
0 Likes
Ank007007
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i understand it will come up someday for sure, but couldn't really get what Samsung is thinking here.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
company never declare each and every thing to customers but definitely they have some reason dear
0 Likes
Ank007007
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
First of this is not each and everything and secondly brand transparency is the way to retain trust of your customers, i am writing this post after a week of agitation by other users, i saw many brand promoters trying to sensitise us with a coming soon banner.

Dear that answer is not acceptable in an industry where your competition is so instense.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
ohk dear but regarding updates company never declared any specific dates not only Samsung but all.

and more i can say its never ending expectations once received 3.1 if any single device get 3.5 then thereafter just users asking about 3.5 and so on and for company its not possible to provide at a time to all or sometimes on schedule date besides this its not late as it scheduled i April only feeling because othet devices got earlier than its scheduled.

0 Likes
MonuMariya
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
A31
0 Likes
rajesh112233
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
A30s will get an One UI 3.0 and Android 11 in August 2021 which is insane...
why so late..??
A30s is at bottom of the list which is not good...😔😔😔
0 Likes