Original topic:

Alert sound

(Topic created on: 01-29-2022 06:46 PM)
MrMechatron
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My phone is making a notification sound other than the one I chose and there are no notifications on the panel . It is very annoying. Could it be a phone **bleep**? 
2 Comments
Or_D
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hey, you can download nice catch by good lock (developed by Samsung employees) from the galaxy store, it is designed to find and catch the source of the notification in real-time and allow you to see what app sent it
0 Likes
AdirM
Active Level 10
Galaxy A

Hi,

If you did not find the source of the sound using the suggestion given by Or_D, I would suggest checking the recent notifications by going to Settings > Notifications > Recently sent, under this category you can find the recently sent notifications and how long ago it was received.

If that did not help, I would recommend sending an error report as soon as it repeats itself.

To send an error report go to Samsung Members app > 'Get Help' > select the "Error Reports" category > select the appropriate topic and then describe the phenomenon in detail, at the bottom of the page and make sure that sending the system log is marked V.

0 Likes