Original topic:

After update A50 to android 10 with one u.i 2.0

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 09:03 AM)
Rob21
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Yesterday I updated my device,but I feel some bug after updated my device.
1-front camera shows only 16 mp 
2-In back camera I missed wide angle view option
3-its not working very smoothly
So, kindly dr Samsung plese solve these porblem immediately with ur next month updates.we are facing some serious issues so plz.
Anyone have some idea to fix these problem then plz share with me.
10 Comments
shashidar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
see the front camera thing is just a gimmick
u can check atfront ultra wide its a 25 mp shot
and try to reset camera
maybe it will get fixed
Dice66
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
front camera has a wide angle and it can take 25mp photos.
In rear camera change the 3:4h to 3:4 it will bring the wide angle,
so far everything is working smoothly.. before reporting something as a bug make sure you know what you are doing
Mnishsoni
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
bhai ye new update aacha hai bekaar hai plzz tell me.
0 Likes
Rob21
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
acha hai bro update kr skte ho thori bahut prob h bt pechle wale se acha h go for it
0 Likes
Mnishsoni
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
bhai kisi ko update ke baad bettery ke problame aaye hai kya
Rob21
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
nhi bhai battery ka koi problem bhi dikha.kl raat 11 maine 94% charge kiya tha ab 30% hai . charging thora slow laga mujhe
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue :

1) Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Cache/data)

2) Check device in safe mode - Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode: Restart the device.

3) Reset the Device :- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset :- Settings>General Management>Reset

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Mnishsoni
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
bhai selfi camera update ke baad 16 mega pexiel he dekha rha hai or kisi ka bhi hua hai kya aisa
0 Likes
Rob21
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
ha bhai sabhi k sath hua h
0 Likes