Original topic:

After the update..

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 09:47 AM)
anandushaji44
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
How is your phone's(Galaxy A53) performance after one UI 5.0?

For me, after the update, the battery drain is high. Heating is also on the higher side. 
 While using the phone continuously, able to get better SOT. But idle drain is high. Night time drain is also on the higher side.

Sometimes, there is a notification bug. If you restart your phone when there is a notification bug, it becomes resolved. And able to receive or see notifications on the notification panel. 

Another bug is when using pop-up view settings. After one UI 5.0 update, it's possible to use a pop-up view of the applications. Sometimes using this feature on YouTube or the Samsung internet application, the screen becomes black. Sometimes it works fine and flawlessly. This bug is a very frustrating thing for me. 

Also, we(A53 users) are not able to experience AOD to Lockscreen animations. Samsung kept it for the flagship series at least now. 

Earlier, the notification icons are more vivid, when you are using dark mode or normal mode. But now it's become darker. I don't like that change. I want to see notifications as more of a more vivid color. 

Also nowadays people don't discuss security updates. A security update needs to fix all bugs. Mainly battery issues. 
7 Comments
MisanthropyDK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
My battery drain increased after the update ~A52s 5g
0 Likes
anandushaji44
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
When you updated your phone to one UI 5.0?
0 Likes
MisanthropyDK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
30 Nov, 16:25
0 Likes
anandushaji44
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Initially, it drains fast. Some days to study your usage patterns. Then the issue exists, it's a deal.
0 Likes
MisanthropyDK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ah, interesting, thanks dough
MisanthropyDK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
But now seems like the eye comfort shield is **bleep** up, suddenly it stops working and you just see the screen without the comfort shield even though it is turned on
0 Likes
anandushaji44
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
For me no issues.
0 Likes