4 Comments
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
There is alot of bugs in samsung android 10
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yup it do happen for some days then it will become proper. I was facing the same issue with my S10 after one ui 2.1 update phone was warming up without any reason after somedays it got proper. Leave the software to get set for some time. And that is not a big issue don worry.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro that's why I told each and every time ...that if any new big update or new ui interface will come then it allaways need to be flashed by smart switch or by Odin or from Samsung service center...simply download it by mobile data or wifi is not the procedure to update that ...that's procedure software holes and glitches by damaging software side...it's not recommended bro.ask any Samsung developer or any good software engineer they allaways give priority of firmware flash over simply update it....I am not saying that a software can't contain any bug ...to remove those bugs or software holes every company provides regular security patches update...but peoples welcome more bugs inside it by totally wrong way of software update...I can play pubg like game without any issue or trouble even in my old note 3 also because I allaways maintain that process...thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people can get highest performance of bug free device or if someone don't know procedure then Samsung service center do that process in absolutely free of cost within warrenty period of device
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes