Galaxy A
Some New features but not enough

No improvement in camera, no slow-mo

March security update

10% to 45% charging in 2 hours

After update more lag

Device slow running

In pubg very lagging after update

I am Diehard fan of samsung but this device is worst ever.

15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
first tell how you update that software? I think you simply download it by mobile data or wifi which is not the procedure or recommended to install any big update....it need to be flashed bro...thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch apk ...or you can flash it from Samsung service center absolutely free of cost within warrenty period of device....a divice will working fine or not it doesn't matter downloading by mobile data or wifi but it's not the procedure....a system update allaways need stable carrier so by mobile data or wifi it possibly produce software holes and glitches...you can perform a factory reset to overcome those but better once flash that firmware
0 Likes
Galaxy A
in my city there is no service center, for update i am not going 300 km.😂😂😂😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro you don't need to go service center....thatswhy Samsung already introduced smart switch...just check the procedure visually in you tube then apply it by smart switch or by Odin tools ......but once you can perform factory reset also ...because it will clear most of software glitches came from last update
0 Likes
Meet16
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
the device was released in 2018, what do you accept bro?
the device atleast got the update.
lol.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
atleast slow mo
0 Likes
Meet16
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
i am disappointed too man, I regret the moment when I should've gone for the poco phone but ended up buying this samshit.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
slo mo will not come due to hardware limitation. clean format your device to get rid of most of the issue. I dont face any since I format my ohone after every update.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
on Snapdragon 430 have slow mo but in 450 limitations how??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
because samsung didnt included supported hardware in A6+. hardware limitation means that the hardware required for certain device is missing.
0 Likes