Original topic:

After A33 5G android 13 update phone feel very laggy on every thing

(Topic created on: 01-17-2023 02:41 PM)
Ankit2026
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Friends or user of A33 5G

After updating to android 13 phone feel very laggy even when I double tab idle phone to wake up screen and when I unlock using fingerprint and other things. I think this is not purely stable update
17 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Check space availability:

Is there sufficient space available on your device?
Kindly check the space on your device:
Path: Settings > Device Care >Storage

To improve the device performance there should be sufficient space. Request you to keep at least a ''minimum 20% internal memory free''.

Kindly check RAM in your device:-
Path: Settings>Device care>Memory.

To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once a day.
Check app cache
Does the device hang while accessing any particular Application/Game etc?

Please follow the below steps
1- Clear app cache through Device care:

Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Device care.
Step3: Tap on Storage.
Step4: Tap on CLEAN NOW.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
imJaeThough
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I'll start by saying I've dealt with the software side of android for years... I have a galaxy S20FE and my phone has been very responsive up until these last two updates. These generic answers like clearing RAM and cache aren't going to help most people as that's CLEARLY not an issue if the phone has been restarted, and able to properly start all services after reboot. My phone takes several seconds to even recognize that I am touching my finger print sensor or pushing the power button to wake the screen, with completely normal use. This is no hardware issue/ limitation. It's definitely something in the software scheduler or something deeper. Please look into this. 

0 Likes
Matty98
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same problem for me, phone is slow and laggy after the update... I shouldn't need to factory reset each time

0 Likes
GreatThinker
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
My phone get slow down after updating android 13 # Samsung Galaxy Note 20
0 Likes
Ankit2026
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yeah, after update my A33 5G lagging like having 512MB of Ram phone.
0 Likes
debojiy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same problem plzz samsung give syable update
0 Likes
St7ven
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same issue for several months already. It matches with the switch to android 13. I was hoping for an update to save it but nothing. I really consider changing my phone to another brand...

0 Likes
Ankit2026
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yeah, me too trying to sell this garbage but resale value is very less
0 Likes