ROHITKORPAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
yeah in my m31 too
0 Likes
ROHITKORPAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i m being shown add since 2 or 3 days i m still shocked that samsung could do this becz samsung never used to give any ad in its product or any app yeah once or twice it appeared but now i m getting continuously
0 Likes
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I am also seeing ads on my m31s
0 Likes
SK1955
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
to avoid ads entirely use dns.adguard.com in private dns. all ads will be blocked
0 Likes
MrDragone
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
You have any Networking experience & knowledge?
Should you read Networking after you can say it.
coz that is a 3rd party private dns they can access bank users id and password and also what ever you do in to the internet also track you.
so don't gave any kinds of dangerous information and solutions.
btw keep it up for helping others.
0 Likes
SK1955
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
so believe jio or airtel dns and they don't collect anything 🤔. what are you saying bro. everyone collect all information. you or I can't do anything on that. I just provide you the information how to avoid that ads in app. I am using cloud flare dns for long time and I also tried dns.adguard.com for sometime and its not fast as cloudflare but it does its job well by blocking all ads
0 Likes
MrDragone
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
You are Right bro....but we haven't others options expect jio,airtel,vi,BSNL.
but that ads not given by any kinds of dns it given by Samsung own service.so should not be work.
I'm already try all possiblity to block it
SK1955
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
no ways to stop ads. uninstall default whether app and install some other good weather apps. this is the only possible solution.