Add features in samsung a20

(Topic created on: 07-17-2021 08:23 PM)
soham987654321
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
1. all features of good lock🔐 inbuilt in next software update in samsung a20
 . 2 .inbuilt app lock with encryption in samsung a20 .🔐
3. Bring option of storage cleaner as my storage is only 5 gb free, make inbuilt option of delete files with 0 folders📂
4. Add more camera modes in samsung a20 . 
5. Add more and more notification toggles in samsung a20 .
 6. Optimised camera in next update of samsung a20
 7. Add inbuilt cpu cooler for rising temperature of phone📱 in samsung a20. 
8. Make inbuilt option of monitoring charge time and temperature and also make option of alarm when the charging is from 90 to 100 % . 
9. Make option like asus rog phones have for games🎮 in samsung a20 and try to add the option that are in asus rog in samsung a20 .
 10 .make option of showing and changing refresh rate inbuilt in samsung a20.
 11. For gaming disable all online apps for temporary for playing online games in samsung a20.
 12. make option of customising charging sound with any audio that we have and also customising charging screen in samsung a20.
 13 . I have only 32 gb storage so make option of deleting files with 0 folders in samsung a20.
14. Simple Video and audio editing option in samsung a20 
15. Add option of carrier aggression mode 
16. Update of inbuilt showing internet speed on notification bar in samsung a20 
17. Put this app feature full battery and theft alarmhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pextor.batterychargeralarm Into the next software update of all A series in samsung a20.
18. Add greyscale mode option in all samsung device(samsung a20 also) for reading. 
19. Add software update of 5 to 10 or 15 gb
 20. Inbuilt screen Recorder
21. Make inbuilt samsung browser for samsung a20
22. Add slow motion. Mode in samsung a20
23. add wifi tethering option in samsung a20
24. Make option of different call background for incoming and outgoing call
13 Comments
f62_CA
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
200$ for the update
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Lol
0 Likes
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
100% correct
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I wonder how many features you want in a budget device???!!! 🤔 😅

Just asking, don't take it seriously. 😅

I mean every company's main tagline is "PAY premium price to GET premium features"
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Just read those features they are some main features that every mobile has
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
4. Phone's processor need to be capable of handling some Camera modes so if the processor isn't capable ( A20 has Exynos 7884 which isn't capable of may camera modes ) then forget about getting these.
And some modes like Macro, Wide angle requires to have a dedicated camera lens which A20 doesn't have....

5. What toggles you want???

7. CPU cooler isn't a software feature, it needs proper cooling chamber in phone, so it can't be provided through software update.

9. Samsung phones aren't specifically made for only gaming purposes so Samsung doesn't provide ASUS like gaming features even in their Rs.1Lakh flagships so they won't provide these kinda features in a budget phone.

8. There's already a Samsung app which does monitor charging time.

App name : Battery tracker ( Check pic 1 👇)

10. Settings > Developer option > Show refresh rate ( Check pic 2 👇)
No smartphone company provides refresh rate changing option unless the phone has 90Hz screen. So as A20 has a 60Hz panel it won't get that kind of option.

11. Download Game Plugins from Galaxy Store. In that app you'll find a module called Priority mode which provides an option to restrict all the apps from running into background while playing games. ( Check pic 3 👇)

12. Samsung hasn't made any app for changing that yet. Maybe in future.

14. Video & Editing option are only available in flagships so BUY flagships to get those features inbuilt.

15. At first Check on Google whether Exynos 7884 processor supports CA or not.

16. Again Samsung hasn't created any app for that yet.

17. Kind of similar feature is already available in Good Lock supported devices. Where you can set a text to be read aloud whenever your battery get fully charged. App name : Routines+

18. It's been some weeks since an option called Bedtime mode ( same as Greyscale mode ) added in many devices. You just need to update your Digital Wellbeing app and you'll get that toggle in quick panel.

21. "Samsung Internet" is the official browser in Samsung which is already pre-installed in A20 Screenshot_20210717-202141_Battery Tracker_18408.pngScreenshot_20210717-201713_Settings_18405.pngScreenshot_20210717-202227_Priority mode_18410.png
0 Likes
Galaxy A
R u a software developer
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
The things which I've said aren't developer level, it's just basic knowledge about tech.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I don't want to install third party apps so I am telling samsung to add this third party app feature

And you're not understanding what I have written about software updates so don't reply
0 Likes