Original topic:

Accidental touch

(Topic created on: 05-24-2022 06:28 AM)
blendervacations
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Whenever my phone ring in my pocket always ringtone mute from accidental touch in pocket becoz the galaxy a32 touch is very sensitive touch working even in 1mm distance between finger and touch .is there any way to block it i never want to mute ringtone while rining 
6 Comments
Adithyabhat
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
You can turn on "Accidental Touch Protection" On from the Display settings.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
That is not usefull
Arun_adith
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Change yr Touch Sensitivity Level
0 Likes
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
touch automatically dsnt work.
it works just bcz our skin contact in pocket or perspiration ..touch works.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
If you attach a ''screen protector'' or optional accessories to the ''touchscreen'', the touchscreen may not function properly. Especially, some ''Samsung-Unapproved protector glasses'' or films only have tapes on the side edges.
When you attach such products to the device, protector film or glass may not be in perfect contact with the device and may get loose from the device.
This causes that some areas of the touchscreen may ''not recognize touch'' actions and no respond.
We recommend to use only ''Samsung-approved accessories'' and using ''unapproved accessories may cause the performance problems'' and malfunctions that are ''not covered by the warranty''.

Please follow the below steps, If the battery is non removable:

Press the power and volume down key simultaneously for few seconds.

Have you recently change ''device display'' from the service center?

In case ''non-genuine LCD/Touch panel'' is used on your device, similar problem may occur after Android OS Update.

Samsung recommends repairing your device using original Samsung parts at ''authorized Samsung Dealer/Service Center''.

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
vikki patel
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Torn off double tap to screen on
0 Likes