Original topic:

About Samsung galaxy A71 not charging.. 😭😭 help post

(Topic created on: 06-28-2022 11:03 AM)
YubrajJha
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
When I plugged πŸ”Œ in charger cable in to my phone... not charging... but if I switch off my phone than try too charge.. it has work after in switch on mode too... what happend in my phone.. someone can help me???
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Samsung's phone is above 1 year, many problems start coming in it, so we are going to leave that Samsung
YubrajJha
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Should not buy Samsung phone Costly .. πŸ“²
0 Likes
chndn811
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Clean your charging port or Check with other USB cable.
0 Likes
YubrajJha
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Alrey did it
0 Likes
YubrajJha
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Nothing happened
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

However, you can also visit bit.ly/3l9Cksp to know how to optimize mobile charging.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused, to understand your issue better we would like to Call you and take remote ofyour device along with our R&D team.

We request you to kindly share your contact details with the preferred date and time of calling

Phone number :

Preferred date of Calling:

Preferred time of calling:

Thank you for writing to us.

0 Likes
Rajan8288
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same issue...When I plugged πŸ”Œ in charger cable in to my phone... not charging... but if I switch off my phone than try too charge.. it has work after in switch on mode too... what happend in my phone.. someone can help me???
0 Likes