Did you mean: 

Original topic:

AOD missing features since 6.1 Update

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
DizzyD
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Galaxy A34 user here. What happened to the AOD features suddenly disappearing since the 6.1 update? I've checked the forums online and it's a widespread issue, even on the high end phones. This **bleep** so badly since I really like using the Always On Display for quick information. I can't manually adjust the clock and style anymore, manual brightness has gone away and it's so horribly dim now on auto, the notification icons are just white which is bad, I miss being able to tell which app notifications came in by the color for example green for WhatsApp. Please bring back those missing features 😭
0 Likes
6 Comments
Masanza1
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hi there Galaxy A34 support Always On Display got to settings Lock screen and AOD
0 Likes
DizzyD
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks but I did already, I checked everything. It's a known issue if you Google it as well
0 Likes
JohnKuchi
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You need Good Lock
0 Likes
DizzyD
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Is it safe though? I don't really trust downloading 3rd party stuff
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
It's literally made by samsung. However I assume you're in the African region where unfortunately goodlock isn't available. So you'll have to use apps like FineLock(this one's a third party app tho xd) to ise the goodlock modules (made by samsung)
JohnKuchi
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Fine lock, Nice lock etc are third party apps on Google that are safe.