Original topic:

AOD Lovers😍❤

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 09:01 AM)
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Finally Samsung gave liberty to let me customize my AOD. Really love and appreciate it. 
But one deep heart request to you Samsung.
You provide to customize almost every element every thing in my phone, in our phones, please also provide some cool inbuilt fonts for free. 
That would be highly appreciated from us. 
Please Samsung.....

18 Comments
RĒBĒL
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi mate, can ya' tell me how to get the same aod in the picture. I have M21.
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Clock Styles can be customised using Clockface. U can install Clockface on any samsung phone, including M series, using Lucky Patcher
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you for your interest☺☺☺☺☺
Dont know how you will manage but you need GoodLock and ClockFace for it. The interface is very easy to understand and customize. You can change the style, color and size of date and time by pinching it. You can add horizontal or vertical lines or anything else creating it on your own and import it to your phone.
Well there is one drawback that I would like to mention.
The margin of date changes with change of date. You need to adjust it everyday. Its not as perfect as in built styles
0 Likes
partha123
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
How you customize this AOD
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
You need GoodLock and ClockFace for it. The interface is very easy to understand and customize. You can change the style, color and size of date and time by pinching it. You can add horizontal or vertical lines or anything else creating it on your own and import it to your phone.
The margin of date changes with change of date. You need to adjust it everyday. Its not as perfect as in built styles
0 Likes
Galaxy_Muaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
But we can't edit AOD battery (icon, color, position etc.) ???
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No brother unfortunately we can't😔
Galaxy A
How you got this?
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
You need GoodLock and ClockFace for it. The interface is very easy to understand and customize. You can change the style, color and size of date and time by pinching it. You can add horizontal or vertical lines or anything else creating it on your own and import it to your phone.
0 Likes