Original topic:

AOD Lovers😍❤

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 12:54 PM)
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Finally Samsung gave liberty to let me customize my AOD. Really love and appreciate it. 
But one deep heart request to you Samsung.
You provide to customize almost every element every thing in my phone, in our phones, please also provide some cool inbuilt fonts for free. 
That would be highly appreciated from us. 
Please Samsung.....

18 Comments
sagarbest
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
how you get this aod
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you for your interest☺☺☺☺☺
You need GoodLock and ClockFace for it. The interface is very easy to understand and customize. You can change the style, color and size of date and time by pinching it. You can add horizontal or vertical lines or anything else creating it on your own and import it to your phone.
Well there is one drawback that I would like to mention.
The margin of date changes with change of date. You need to adjust it everyday. Its not as perfect as in built styles
AmitRana001
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
You can edit AOD by downloading Good Lock App from galaxy store open good lock then change the clock face of AOD.

Screenshot_20210407-124916_ClockFace.jpg

0 Likes
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
How did u get that line above and below the clock?
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
This line is outline of time. You can call it border. It will disapper when you finalize your AOD.
If you want to add such line or as vertical line I added in my AOD, you can create it as an image, and you can use it by selecting ADD IMAGE option.
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Oh ok. Nice explanation bro. Thanks
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No problem brother☺
Galaxy_Muaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
If we could hide Battery Percentage from AlwaysOnDisplay than it would be pure BLACK 🖤 BUT..........
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
But I feel its good to have a look at battery all time. And its interest of preference. You dont like it I understand
0 Likes