(Topic created on: 06-13-2021 11:18 AM)
AlenWithGalaxyMom
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Many Users Reported This Issue

The AOD Draining More Battery And Heating Issue
While Charging 

And The Clock Portion want to be white or custom Color And Other Portions Want To Be Deep Black 
But In This Case The Black Portion Shows As Grey 

A52 Aod

But On A51 Its Completely Deep Black And No Problem Like A52 AOD

A51 AOD

Samsung pls fix 
45 Comments
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No issue bro in my A52
Galaxy A
Try increase aod brightness and try on deep dark place
0 Likes
mrf777
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

No that wouldn't work because super amoled screen is not behaving here the way it is supposed to.  black pixels doesn't turn off in black.  Here is the difference between amoled and LCD.  LCD can't turn off pixel but rather blocks back light but amoled can turn off pixels completely but we are not getting this in Samsung A52s 5G which is very disappointing.  Please fix this samsung

Galaxy A
Great To Know That
mrf777
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Recently I purchased samsung galaxy A52s 5G and I am having this same problem.  Black doesn't go complete black while on AOD.  In amoled screen it is supposed to turn off lights in black screen completely but it doesn't.  For this reason I had to turn on "tap to show 10 seconds" which I don't like because in my previous phone A50 there was no issue like this.  Even if you turn off AOD doesn't help because during charging that Gray screen or powered on black pixel shows up and not complete black.  What is happening here is like LCD screen where back light always on unless you turn off screen completely. 

Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I have black color only in A52
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Did you check by lowering to the min and raising to the max brightness in a dark room???
Galaxy A
Yup same grey colour in min and max Brightness 😭
0 Likes
manovm97
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
are you using any other apps for AOD like Always on edge?