Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ANDROID 14Samsung Galaxy devices that won’t get Android 14 (One UI 6.0) update

(Topic created on: 03-17-2023 08:20 AM)
Arshad_Muzter-À72
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
In late October, Samsung released Android 13-based One UI 5.0, and expansion started on November 7. Later, the company brought One UI 5.1, which started to land on Galaxy devices on February 13. However, here’s a list of Samsung Galaxy devices that won’t receive the Android 14 (One UI 6.0) update.

Back in February, Google released the Android 14 Developer Preview 1 (DP2 on Mar. 😎 to eligible Pixel phones. However, Samsung’s One UI 6 Beta testing is expected to start by the end of July or early August, followed by a Stable release later this year. Read more → Everything about One UI 6.0

The Galaxy flagships debuted after the S21 series are eligible for four major OS upgrades. At the same time, select mid-range phones, starting with Galaxy A53 and Galaxy A73, are also eligible to get up to four generations of Android upgrades and five years of patches.

The Galaxy S20 series and Note 20 series smartphones are no longer eligible for any major firmware upgrade. The same case is for the Galaxy Z Flip (LTE/5G), S20 FE (LTE/5G), Z Fold 2 5G, Note 10 Lite, S10 Lite, A51, and A71 devices.

13 Comments
UمER
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bro comform ha android 14 A51 ma aye ga
Galaxy A

Final list bad me aae gi ..
0 Likes
UمER
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
final list kb tk aye gi
Galaxy A
May
0 Likes
Galaxy A
These devices are no longer eligible..
0 Likes
Tanveeranjum
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Samsung galaxy s10 lite?
Galaxy A
Wait for final list
0 Likes
NiazRajpu
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Beta 6.0 update nahi aye ga a51 me bhai
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Ji Piyaary... Post me bhi yahi likha hai..
The Galaxy S20 series and Note 20 series smartphones are no longer eligible for any major firmware upgrade. The same case is for the Galaxy Z Flip (LTE/5G), S20 FE (LTE/5G), Z Fold 2 5G, Note 10 Lite, S10 Lite, A51, and A71 devices.
0 Likes