Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ANDROID 12 - Samsung A02

(Topic created on: 08-02-2022 12:16 AM)
Chippie
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
If someone have samsung A02 and yours get updated with Android 12 please let me know 😊🙏
14 Comments
Members_YIIYmra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Still waiting for it too but seems like we wont get android 12 i mean an old device like A01 already got it

Hepler
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
It's the 24th of September 2022 still no android 12 update here in Africa
fritzherc
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

I think now that it is September and not even all the A02's (SM-A022F/M/G) have received Android 11 that we can safely assume it will never get 12. So much for promises. While the rest of the very same line up is busy receiving it's phased roll out. This device was just cast aside.  Even older devices outside the so called promise have received updates. Including the ancient Galaxy S6. The device has been buried on the official website as well. All you get are pre-generated replies. This is nothing more than hot air. We just wont get the update, if we were then Samsung wouldn't have played us dirty for over a year. They simply would have released it when the A02S update came out. But didn't. The moderators have been told to hand us a line and that is it.  Nor will we ever receive an update. To think so is just wishful thinking. and fool hardy, just go to another manufacturer, that actually keeps their promises.

Hepler
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi I have android 11 on my device already for a year now... Just waiting for the 12 update.
fritzherc
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Just found out by looking around that the Galaxy M02 (Basically the same phone with exactly the same specifications and internals) Has gotten Android 12 already. Just more proof that Samsung has done a dump and run.

Hepler
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung will loose alot of customers for trying the same thing Apple is doing by cutting of the poor people from these services and updates
fritzherc
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

I think it's about time Galaxy A02 owners get in contact with their respective consumer rights agencies. Lodge a complaint for false advertisements. Misleading statements. Get our update out before this device gets 2 years old and we don't have a leg to stand on and it will get dropped in support January 2023.

Veer10000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Bro it's already October and still no update and if you ask samsung they will say it rolls out in batches but seems like all the batches are out and the phonenstill keeps on crashing 

Had mine for a year and a half 

fritzherc
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

It should have gotten the update. But it won't. No matter what any moderator or false video says.. That is why I encourage people to stop believing the hype. Lets look at the evidence. The phone has been buried on the official Samsung website and this forum. They are busy pushing out a security patch that could have been bundled with a ROM. A patch no other device needed to keep people quite. Why because this month October is the last possible quarter they could have done an update. Come January 2023 this device will be 2 years old. They don't have to do a single thing for us after that date. 2.5 months away. So unless you start contacting relevant parrues like I have and start making a push now. You won't have anything. Maybe we can get a mass refund for false advertisements and misleading statements statements. Or actually get that ROM that was promised.