Original topic:

A9 PRO OREO UPDATE

(Topic created on: 04-19-2018 10:28 PM)
coolsail
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
SHAME ON U SAMSUNG A9 PRO IS STILL STUCK ON AUGUST 2017 SECURITY PATCH AND YOU ARE RELEASING UPDATES TO A5 AND A7 MODELS...............PLS DONT GIVE FANCY NAMES TO MODELS AND DONT RELEASE THEM IN FUTURE....IF U DONT GIVE UPDATES..

AND R U RELEASING OREO UPDATE FOR THIS A9 PRO SM-A910F MODELe63d376e-357b-4836-836f-b8ad0c26b6f8.jpg
439efbc1-84bb-4054-98f1-45db3704042b.jpg
6 Comments
Galaxy A
bhai they give updates most to those series or models which are too much sold for samsung like j series and series and in A series a52017 and a72017
0 Likes
pankajkrishniya
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
i feel i wasted my money on this product(A910F)
0 Likes
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I purchased A9 pro for it's huge 5000 mah battery and it's build quality is really good.
It's a pretty decent device don't know why they are ignoring this device
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I AGREE WITH YOU BRO 5000 MAH BATTERY. IS THE ONE AND ONLY BATTERY WHICH IS AVAILABLE IN A9 PRO AND NOT WITH ANY OTHER MODELS OF SAMSUNG ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.....

SAMSUNG IN YOUR WEBSITE BELOW WHY DOES A5 2016 MODEL GETS MONTHLY SECURITY UPDATES AND NOT A9 PRO........

SAMSUNG U SHUD RELEASE ADS SAYING BUY ONLY THE BELOW MODELS WHICH WILL RECIEVE MONTHLY OR QUARTERLY UPDATES

PLS DONT GIVE DIPLOMATIC FOTA UPDATE ANSWER....BE A MAN AND ANSWER OUR QUERIES..
fc8aea98-71da-4d8e-860c-4ebd9ff93786.jpg
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to delay in the release of updates for your device. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology along with great features. We at Samsung, ensure that Android OS update which is launched, is bug free and is compatible with current running apps in the marketplace before they are available to our end users. The availability of the update would be notified to you via FOTA notification (settings> software update>Enable automatic download updates). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
a5 2017 mobile oreo update is not come in my mobile
0 Likes