Original topic:

A80 giving others a run for their money

(Topic created on: 08-21-2019 12:55 PM)
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Within a price range of around 50K, the latest release from Samsung - Galaxy A80 is literally intimidating other brands’ phones to their maximum extends. The flip camera looks pretty well and has served as the master move in market for Samsung.

Samsung is giving users a full screen Super AMOLED infinity display phone with a triple rear-front camera setup that holds a main camera of 48MP sensor lens, an ultra-wide lens and a 3D depth sensor.

The new Samsung Galaxy A80 looks slightly different from the other smartphones of this generation because of its full sized, bezel less Infinity display that provides zero distraction and a truly immersive viewing experience. The screen colors are vivid and gives you the best cinematic feel while watching movies and series.

Besides this it has a triple camera setup that slides up and rotates to a full 180 degrees from back to front as soon as you open the front camera. The process is super smooth and happens in a blink of an eye.

Comparing this device to other existing ones, making live focus videos and recording 4K videos from the front view camera keep the galaxy A80 ahead in the world of mobile camera technology as it is the first ever device which runs such features in this price range globally. The novelty of this device in its physical and technical features and the price are giving some serious competition to many flagship phones of other brands.

It has classy premium looks, a 25W fast charging speed, huge storage, great built quality and many new features other than the camera which in a combo make it the best deal for a phone under the price XXK. It’s definitely a smart choice! Check out this link : https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-a80/ and tell us what other thing or feature attracts you more towards this smartphone. Also drop a comment in case you have any queries related to galaxy A80 or its technology?
22 Comments
Sanya5
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

I just love that it has a 6.7” Super AMOLED full-screen display. That is just dope!

0 Likes
AbhikBobbal
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

What I like about A80 is the Full-screen display and pop up camera.

AkhilSarin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Any idea about the Snapdragon processor? I really hope that the phone’s performance and battery are also as awesome as the camera and screen.

0 Likes
ankhi07
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

The Samsung Galaxy A80 has the newest Snapdragon 730 chip, has 8 gigs of RAM and 128 gigs of internal storage. It also has 3700mAh battery with 25W super fast charging.

ChanverSingh
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Beside the solid built quality and great specs I found the flipping camera very cool and satisfying

SahilBhatti
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Techbeans is back again on his another funny but detailed video, BTW Samsung is bringing another unique innovation good job Samsung. Have a look:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8wnYQrkMvU

0 Likes
Ishanii
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

The Samsung Galaxy A80 has the most unique camera system I've ever seen.

0 Likes
ShivamYadavv
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

It is a good phone, but do you think the motorized camera will last long?

0 Likes
Allagh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

The camera has passed through many tests. So, the motorized camera can be trusted for its durability.

0 Likes