Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
My camera is not up to the mark am not getting any 24mp picture quality
11 Comments
Victor12
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CNJOJsAkXdS7QG7ccI5IWF
This group is only for A8 star users,so if you are A8 star then join the group😊here we discuss only about A8 star and problems regarding it..
HR2
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
bro in my mobile there is only 4:3 16mp
there i no 24mp ratio😭😭😭😭
but they mentioned 16+24mp rear camera
0 Likes
Victor12
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
our device have one of the smartest camera bcoz of dual intelicam system the camera itself adjusts according to the lighting condition so don't worry about that and to try this use the night mode u will see how brilliantly the camera works👍
0 Likes
rags333
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
go to camera setting > picture size > set it on 24 mp aspect ratio 4:3
0 Likes
HR2
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
bro in my mobile there is only 4:3 16mp
there i no 24mp ratio😭😭😭😭
but they mentioned 16+24mp rear camera
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Dual IntelliCam’ makes for attractive regular and Live Focus pictures

While we have already seen a 24-megapixel front camera on the Galaxy A6+, the Galaxy A8 Star is the first Samsung phone to sport a 24-megapixel sensor (with F1.7 aperture) for the secondary rear camera. The primary rear camera is a 16-megapixel sensor (also F1.7) – similar to Chinese offerings, the primary camera has a lower resolution than the lens accompanying it, meaning the 24 MP camera is used for bokeh pictures via the Live Focus feature. But while all pictures are taken at 16-megapixel resolution, the phone also switches between the 16MP and 24MP rear cameras depending on whether it’s a dark or a bright scene.
0 Likes
HR2
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
thank you bro😍😍
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You are always welcome bro.
rags333
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Dual Rear Intellicam
Camera adapts to lighting conditions by intelligently switching between its two 'eyes' - the 16 MP main lens and the 24 MP secondary lens. In bright environments, the 16 MP lens captures clear, vivid shots. When it’s darker the 24 MP lens takes over, detecting more light and reducing noise.
0 Likes