Active Level 1
For all other phone samsung give minimum two os update. But when I bought A8+ default os oreo 8.0 coming, and I get update pie 9.0. This week Samsung list out android 10 update phone list in this A8+ not there. I spent 34k but now I am getting only one os update, even one ui 1.1 also not for A8+.
7 Comments
Active Level 7
it is android naugat (7) based device when launched . So it would not get android 10 . it will updated to pie only . Before you brought the device it has already recived one OS update ( oreo )

Versions: A730F (Global Single-SIM); A730F/DS (Global Dual-SIM). Also known as Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) Duos with dual-SIM card slots

Read the box/device manuals of the device it is mentioned there which OS is there when it was launched
J7 pro also launched with android 7 and now one UI 1.1 is upgraded. A8+ launching with android 7 means it also have to update one UI 1.1 but now only one UI 1.0 is there in that no digital wellbeing and other features is not there.
oneUi 1.0 or 1.1 means samsung skin with Pie based OS . what you said that does not mean anything extra

whether one got oneUI 1.0 or oneUI 1.1 they all got PIE .
Active Level 7
u should have purchased a8 star
Active Level 9
That means android 10 will be the last major update for M30?
May be
But I bought it with pie out of the box. So practically Android 10 will be the first update for me.😕