Original topic:

A72 Issue in speaker during video/audio calls over WhatsApp

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 07:45 PM)
VandyH
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
It's hardly been 2 months since I bought the new Galaxy A72, but evertime I connect a video/audio call on whatsapp/fb messenger the person at the other end is not able to hear my voice. 
Also, even if the speaker volume is at 100% their voice is almost inaudible. I have to put my phone close to my ears to hear them even if the call is on handsfree. 
I have contacted and sent error reports on Samsung Members, but they keep asking for more logs. If this is the condition of a 2 months old phone, I dont have much hope with this phone in 4 or 6 months from now.

I tried using the same features with other samsung phones (note8) but this issue doesnt occur in those phones even under the same circumstances and in the same environment 
22 Comments
JosVi28
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I'm using A72 too... I don't have issue regarding the same thing. But in some apps like clubhouse, this audio issue arises that people at other side couldn't hear me loud. And there's also issues of app crashing exactly at 12:02am in free fire as I play daily
0 Likes
VandyH
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
App crashing and speaker issues are occurring in A series. They need to fix this. These phones are new, this shouldnt be happening
JosVi28
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Indeed yeah.... It's not even been 2 months since I bought this. This is making me highly disappointed.
VandyH
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Very disappointing. Their customer service is the worst. They say ISSUE RESOLVED even when it's not. They make promises when they are selling the phone and after you've bought it, they turn their back on you
JosVi28
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes. Largest mobile brand in the world with worst customer service. And problem arises with just launched phones. When you try to contact they become deaf. Srsly, even my S5 works good till date with battery issues. But this... How should I say.
0 Likes
VandyH
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Exactly! If their new phones perform so badly then i dont know what will become of them in 3 to 4 months from now
JosVi28
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I'm afraid so too... I also feel like the battery gets consumed a bit faster than the first time I bought
VandyH
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
If only they paid more attention to software stabilization than releasing N number of models each year
JosVi28
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah exactly. What's the point of releasing so many models each year if they couldn't get customer Satisfaction?!