Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A71 software update on Android 11

(Topic created on: 02-20-2021 12:30 AM)
Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A

Hello friends, a member of this community had warned that he contacted Samsung support regarding the update of the Galaxy A71, and that the response was provided by technical support and that the Galaxy A71 will get One ui 3 in the month May or April, which was confirmed by a former classmate who works at a service center in South Africa claims in a video call on WhatsApp in South Africa that the A71 is getting the security patch from the patches of January this month. As for One ui 3.1, it will have it until May 2021 without giving details on One ui 3.0

I will put its link in the description:

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/A71-software-update-in-April/td-p/7239503

12 Comments
Shyl1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Don't worry Samsung will roll out for A71 100% it will take time for premium devices.
Suvradeep
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Strange!!! Premium devices should get the updates first right!!we are not paying more to hear just what you said in your comment!! so I guess, samsung should note this...
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
how does flagship get os first then
0 Likes
Suvradeep
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
via OTA 😁
0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You have added my post link but the info you are giving is not the similar to mine. If you have your concern then say it as yours. This is not expected.
0 Likes
Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

My brother, it's not because I shared, and that I love you, not your link looks like the opinion of a friend who works in the technical department of Samsung in Pretoria in South Africa. It takes a little respect to people agree.

0 Likes
Shyl1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Right, Samsung technology marketing is different as samsung provides smooth updates for premium devices as may take times compared to bug updates as many people facing in m series devices.
0 Likes
Solution
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
your concern is true, first time seen update goes to M series first. may be they want to check and try firmware before giving A series. may be they give direct ui 3.1 stable instead of buggy 3.0. everyone complaining battery issue in ui 3.0 and even ram consumption is high. i suggest, even if u gey ui 3.0 than wait for users complaint and suggestions than only install it. so many users asked android 10 back too.
0 Likes
Burnz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Yes i noticed several changes. used to tap sleeping phone and see time only on black screen , now have to double tap and it opens my swipe screen, Batery used to last me 3 days or more , now only two. Phone is only 6 mths old. Plus a lot of my settings were changed. I liked it the way it was, what a pain.

0 Likes