Original topic:

A71 overheating out of nowhere

(Topic created on: 04-20-2021 10:12 PM)
SanjeevNirvana
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My Galaxy A71 which I purchased new back in Oct 2020 is over heating quite often. This started after the last major software update and for the record I haven't dropped the phone or bumbed into anywhere, neither installed any new apps on the phone in recent history. 

It heats up so badly when I open the default camera app for photos and especially video which I use more often. Heats up so bad, my fingers really hurts during touch inputs. 

Been using Samsung since the Note 2 days and they have never been this bad before. I hope Samsung is watching this. Not going to give it to the service centre during thie pandemic. Probably will move to another brand if required. I dont see a point being loyal to a brand when they mess up this way.
2 Comments
Galaxy A
Many users complaining after they updated via OTA. You can do a factory reset, cache wipe from recovery mode. If that does not solve, go to service centre for a firmware reinstall.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes