Original topic:

A71 or M51

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 02:03 AM)
stefanocps
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hello, simple question..a part of the price, which of the two is a better phone?

thank you

stefanocps
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

what device are you referring to?

0 Likes
khaled1709
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Please enlighten me... what makes a good device???? A reputed company offcourse, right??? Thank u , ba ba black sheep
0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Not a reputed company but those who are more trustworthy than other. If it only about reputed company then Xiaomi, Oneplus, Oppo are also reputed company. So, I didn't said about reputation. But you say me does only dual speaker, glass back make a good phone ?
0 Likes
khaled1709
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes bro.... A good phone is about a package with each and every parts they r using have to be standard quality level and have to check every boxes upto their price point so that users should not regret about lacking anything. And whether it is midrange or flagship, monthly update and security features are must to keep the device up to date and fully functional like new. Hope you get my point
0 Likes
khaled1709
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
If you have the budget then buy a Google pixel 4a 5g. You will understand what I mean
0 Likes
HerculePoirot
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Does Google even have service centers in India?
0 Likes
REDCHILLY009
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
2 waste device not eligible or updates too much latr
0 Likes
stefanocps
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

what device are you referring to? those samsung?

0 Likes
DebajyotiM31
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
M51
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
A71, full one ui feature instead of one ui core
3 major update by Samsung
look more premium than m51
for me A71 is still better
but one more thing if you are planning to buy then wait till feb, you will get more option