Original topic:

A71 oneui 5.0 update

(Topic created on: 11-26-2022 10:11 PM)
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
When in india  coming  update  for a71 , I think again suffering we are for this update  coming for india. I just don't want to be suffer myself  to think that , it's very disappointed to me.
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
So much suffering, I can't breathe. Oh my god. Somebody please help! Help! I will die of this suffering! I need a software update to fix my heart attack and my brain! Please Samsung, I beg you to update this device as soon as possible! I can't speak now! Mmh auuu eegh!

Rest in peace bro. Bhagwan tumhare aatma ko santi de. Hum samsung se badla le kar rahenge.

News headline:- New-gen samsung smartphones now kills people by not providing software update!
Pavandivvela
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
🤣
phantom7
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 RIP
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I think your condition so much poor than me , be patience, don't be suffer yourself, just forget it , turn over your mind to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Nah, I'm not a 14 year old kid crying for updates like you. Kids like you cries for toys and just annoys their father and mother to get something even though they are barely able to run the family. You are the type of kid who don't understand their father's condition, bunks school and waste their time crying for updates on this platform, even though the update is a minor one and won't change anything in your life. Even though A71 is scheduled to get the update in December but December hasn't even started yet but kids like you don't know any months. I doubt that you even know how to count. Your suffering for update is same as Ananya Pandey's struggle, both are non-existent and if you suffer just from this, boy you haven't seen life yet. I doubt if you're even gonna survive in this cruel world or most likely you'll hang yourself someday. Only god knows.
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Suffering that mean not always heart attack, die breath. I think u are such a kid. I don't over react any thing in my post like u .can I know which phone do u use ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Lmao, you guys don't even understand satire🤦🤦. What else to expect? And what do you mean by suffering? Is someone grabbing your throat by not providing update, or you're just another jobless updatephile who cries everywhere for update will add nothing to your life? Grow up kid, the world is vast outside of your bubble, you won't survive if you're such a mentally weak person.
0 Likes
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Can I know which phone do u use ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Galaxy M12.
0 Likes