Original topic:

A71 one ui 4

(Topic created on: 04-23-2022 08:46 AM)
Ish88
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Anyone get one ui 4 for Galaxy A71 device ?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi,
According to the info, Samsung has started rolling out stable Ui update mide of April.. so by thus coming week you are to receive the stable One Ui build

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊Screenshot_20220424-064746_Samsung Members_42551_1650763066.jpg

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Will be available within this month or next... you can also check the eligible models for OneUI 4 and approximate release time from the list that Samsung published..
Click the bell icon in the right upper corner and go to Notices 😀

If my comment is helpful to you, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 😊

View solution in context

12 Comments
sigaram
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
The Galaxy A71 4G (model number SM-A715F) picked up the Android 12 update with One UI 4.0 a few weeks ago. However, the rollout was limited to Hong Kong only. Now, Samsung has finally started pushing the stable Android 12 build with One UI 4.1 for the phone across the globe. The update, tagged with the build number A715FXXU8CVC3, is currently available in Russia, Poland, and Panama.
sigaram
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I found this on web. So I think ui update one the way.
Ish88
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you dear
sigaram
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Welcome
Galaxy A
Great 😘
sigaram
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
🤙
0 Likes
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
👍
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi,
According to the info, Samsung has started rolling out stable Ui update mide of April.. so by thus coming week you are to receive the stable One Ui build

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊Screenshot_20220424-064746_Samsung Members_42551_1650763066.jpg
Ish88
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks bro...