Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A71 not charging with Samsung Original charger

(Topic created on: 07-08-2022 04:59 AM)
Moshim
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
All of a sudden mobile stopped charging while original charger was charging galaxy A71. 
I changed the charger to some from some other mobile, and it worked fine. Surprisingly, A71 original charger kept charging another mobiles however it is not charging samsung a71. What kind of psycho problem is this?
21 Comments
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
What's the temprature around you when you charge mobile
0 Likes
Moshim
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Temperature is around 32 degree Celsius. But A71 is getting charged from another different Charger. And to top up, samsung charger is charging different mobile, but not samsung A 71 😭
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
That's bizarre Don't worry just use a fast charger from branded company like ranin or space or buy samsung charger it could cost you around 1000 but your mobile will be fine
0 Likes
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
And it's not charging with orginal charger because phone lost compatibility with charger for unknown reason
0 Likes
Moshim
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes, this is out of understanding how can phone lose compatibility with its original charger 🤔
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It happens my friends phone did the same don't charge with original charger so he had to buy a fast charger he bought ronin charger
0 Likes
Moshim
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
With the latest experiment, i think there is something wrong with fast charging. I used 25W fast charger, which charges ots original phone from 50% to 100% in 20 minutes. However, when i connected with A71, its showing 1h 15 min to charge from 64% to 100%
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No it's not wrong nothing is fishy samsung supports limited watts while charging
Moshim
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Interesting samsung doing with their phones and accessories 😄