Original topic:

A71 mic problem

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 01:29 PM)
jainmanan3
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Since Day 1, My #A71 has a mic problem like whenever somebody calls me, I am not able to hear the other person's voice and after this problem occurs like I have to restart my phone and then it again works perfectly but this problem is a repetitive one and Imagine an emergency situation  where mic stops working then I have to restart my phone again to get the mic working again also the headphone jack is not detected when the mic problem occurs. 
Its a manufacturing defect.
Anyone facing such issue ?
9 Comments
vishal5685
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
visit samsung care
Galaxy A
hi i have bought same phone recently n there is no such problem in my device. u may need to visit Samsung care.
jainmanan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah its a manufacturing defect
0 Likes
Neel1202
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
visit service center immediately
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the mic issue kindly follow below given steps:-

1. Disconnect all accessories plugged into the headphone jack like, selfie stick, headphone, Bluetooth, etc..
Remove any third-party case, protective films, or any other accessory that usually comes in contact with your device. (If any)

2. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create data backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Settings > General Management > Reset.

For more information kindly follow steps provided in below given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-microphone-not-working/

After performing the troubleshooting steps if the issue still persists, kindly get back to us with additional information- Error log File, Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Airon
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
is it fixed now?
0 Likes
jainmanan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No, Service center has no clue about this. Dumb people sitting all around.
0 Likes
AGN1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I am facing the same problem. My galaxy a71 is merely four months old and might have restarted it for some hundred times. The service center is sitting idle and has no idea how to resolve the issue. Really neither expected this type of issue from a Samsung device nor the service I received from the service center.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Facing this since the 3rd month I'd brought this scrap . No updates yet. No response yet nd no changes yet . Have to restart this atleast 5 times a day. And now it's something like my daily routine... No more words to describe this **bleep**
0 Likes