Original topic:

A71 hangs

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 10:23 PM)
SukhveerJangra
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
So Samsung phones still hangs.
I used to use Samsung phone 5 to 6 years back. And thn moved to Chinese phone redmi and realme. In 5 to 6 year Chinese phone never hanged.
This A71 hardly one week old device and started hanging. I was having same experience when i used to use Samsung phone years back. 
My question to Samsung is still same in so many years u couldn't fix one simple bug. 
Anybody else facing hang issue with A71 device. 
Sent the log to developer as well.

Hope to receive ota for this bug soon.
16 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the hanging issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

After performing above steps if the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Galaxy A
thnx
0 Likes
Galaxy A
1. device is new and almost complete memory is free.
2. reseting device for customer is not that easy as always back up n restore we always miss something and loose data.
3. error log already sent as after reboot it shown me pop-up to share the log. so did it.
hope the logs will be sufficient to fix the issue.
if still issue re appears thn i will go for reseting the device.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Sodg1234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have a Samsung A71 and it just freezes for no reason. At times, I cannot hear calls, or the phone just stops functioning properly and heats up. I have to hard switch off or normal switch off. Really disappointing. Truly disappointed in the A71.

Pankaj2379
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
My A71 gives me best experience. I'm a gamer and I'm playing PUBG, Asphalt 9, COD MOBILE, in this mobile. I've also other phones like S20 Plus, Oneplus 7t, iPhone 11, but I love this A71. I bought A71 four months ago. I didn't face any issues. It works perfectly. I don't know about your uses pattern, but it is true that my A71 works properly.
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
This phone is very slow
0 Likes