Original topic:

A71 fingerprint unlock issue after OneUI 2.5 update

(Topic created on: 11-09-2020 12:05 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Does anyone facing A71 fingerprint issue after OneUI 2.5 update? I have to enter my passcode most of the time to unlock my phone. After restart phone fingerprint works fine again. But, after certain period of time it again can't unlock my phone. 😭😭 Is it new OneUI 2.5 bug??
8 Comments
panchi
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes i also faced this issue in my a51 but many times i able to use my fingerprint but 1% times i have to entre passcode
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
did you tried registering again?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
do one thing if you not done yet,
register again with all around your finger and add same finger 1-2 times and lets observe
0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It's not a bug it's occurs when you try to unlock your device with moist finger or your display is dirty (already have fingerprint or sweat). so will suggest you to keep clean your display all the time. And if it's still doesn't work then delete your fingerprint and then configure again... .
Hope your problem will resolve, peace ✌️😊
DeeS22UltRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
If u r using tempered glass, then most of the time when ur finger r wet or moist, it wont work. Try out this☺️☺️
0 Likes
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I too use and A71. And as Spacewalk100 mentioned, it happens when finger / screen is a bit wet. And as winter approaches, our hands are moist many a times. So, its this coincidence, i suppose not a bug.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report)along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes