Original topic:

A71 battery drains when not using

(Topic created on: 06-25-2020 07:44 AM)
TTVGoody54
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

This is my first android phone and im already thinking about switching back to apple 4500Mah is like a 3000Mah overnight it drains 7% and when not in use drains 2-4% Samsung please fix this in the one ui 2.1 update or android 11 because this is gonna be my last android if you all dont fix this problem (battery is not removable either)

3 Comments
Galaxy A
Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps so you can diagnose your problem yourself instead of visiting to the service center.                                                                  Step (1):Perform Battery Optimisation. Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory.                                  Step(2):Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC, etc a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.      Step (3):Kindly check whether the mobile network fluctuates frequently or network signal is low in your area. In both cases, the battery will drain considerably fast. Step(4):Reduce display brightness level. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn on the Auto-brightness option if available. Step(5):Adjust screen timeout settings. Go to Settings > Display > Screen timeout > minimum screen timeout.      Step(6):Update apps. Kindly check which application is or interface is using more battery from device care. And try to update the app or avoid using that app.               Step (7):Close background running apps. Tap on recent key and close the background running application.                        Step(8):Turn off auto-sync of e-mails, app data, etc. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn off the auto-sync option. Step(9):Check device in safe mode: Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key. Exit safe mode: Restart the device.        Step(10): Try your device in safe mode.           As you were facing battery drainage issue in your device, I have provided you some basic trouble shooting steps and your concern has been resolved.                          "If the problem is solved click the three dots & click solution".
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device battery drain issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Nikhilknp
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
how much screen on time you're getting ?
0 Likes