Original topic:

A71 Vibration not working

(Topic created on: 10-24-2021 11:47 PM)
vibhin
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hey all can any one tell me how much it may coste for repair the vibration issue of my device galaxy A71. I think this is a hardware issue so if any one has any idea of how much it may cost for repair or changing the vibration motor .And the warranty period is completed.

#A71 #vibrationissue
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Service center guys will give you clear information about it
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I've had similar issue on my A52, I've tried all methods to resolve it but failed.
I visited service center and they said their might be dust near the vibration motor & it needs to be cleaned.
As my device is under warranty they resolved it for free.
If your device is under warranty go soon& get it resolved. If not then I think their might be labor charges for the same which might be anywhere around 300 too 400 I guess....
Furqan0011
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

How much time they take ? 

0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
A day...
AJ0111
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
My a52s 5g is facing the same problem since the one ui 6 update... the vibration slowly fadee to zero in 2 days. My device is out of warranty also.. what should I do
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Nothing can be done, take it to service center they'll charge the amount & repair it!
0 Likes
rajmisra
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
You can try one thing. This is a issue caused after the september update.
I have A71 too, and i am also facing the same.
If you feel vibration is weak or just stops and suddenly gets to working, you can give a hit at the back portion of your device just above the loudspeaker.
The vibration will work. You can check afterwards by changing sound profiles.

The method works for me.
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes