Original topic:

A71 - Switch camera while recording

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 03:28 PM)
iamiceparticle
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi A71 users,

Switch camera while recording feature is not available on A71s having UI 2.1 out of box.

Ku26sh26 confirmed it today.

Please see his reply on my below post.
I am skepticle why Samsung mentioned it on website. I feel something fishy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one purchased A71 recently, who can confirm this?
🤔🤔🤔🤔😡😡😡😡
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Don't wait for this feature and try to understand what i mean..👍..this feature is not available and won't come..(Technical team is still finding, if its possible or not)..now, please don't ask me then why such advertisements and all(I hope you are getting my point)..Isse jayeda mai kya help karu..i tried my best and gt all these informations
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If possible, just let me know contact details of Samsung.

I am going to file complaint in consumer forum. They ask for details. Otherwise they find on their own.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ayega bhi nehi uo....lekin 2.5 mile is device ko to ayega
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Bro, don't have any personal contact number if any1..even we guys don't get any numbers..this was serious issue, so i responded you..and you can read my comments, i always try to help users to the max..i have these informations and i thought ki aaplog ko ye janne ka pura haq hai
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Thank you bro. Stay tuned. 👍
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Bro they acknowledged the problem and are currently working on removing all mention of said features from spec sheets and Product pages. There is a slim chance that you might get it.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I mentioned this discrepancy on 12th August to Sidhabhi. And today its 24th. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how much time Samsung need to remove it from website?
Anyway thanks, I will help in expediting the removal of mention of said feature.
Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
They have done such false advertising in the past too.
0 Likes