Original topic:

A71 Screen On Time - Very Less

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 02:10 AM)
DhruvChauhan
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Guys,

I am new to Samsung communities, I recently bought (7 Days ago) A71. My average usage on phone like WhatsApp, Youtube, Instagram and little bit of Image editing. And I found that my phone drain the battery too fast my SOT is 4 hr 30 min. I think its too low than my Poco F1 (Still after 2 Years It's SOT is more than 4 Hours). So, I am little frustrated Am I become fool that I buy the A71. Because on ads and Youtube video I see its SOT is more than 7 Hours. I also saw the battery drain test which also show the 7 to 8 hours of SOT.

Please suggest me what to do?

12 Comments
Galaxy A
I haven't disabled any app background activity. And here is screen shot of last 3 days SOT. I get constantly 7 hours SOT with 70% battery.
I will suggest visit service center and re flash the os.
And disable all google activities.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Prathmesh16
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
You might have turned on Auto Brightness, due which the camera sensor drains a lot of battery. Check in battery usage, you will get the culprit.
0 Likes