Original topic:

A71 MIC NOT WORKING

(Topic created on: 12-20-2020 11:40 AM)
Airon
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Sometimes my mic doesn't work and person on call can't hear my voice. I also checked mic by recording but it records nothing and when mic not work simultaneously headphones also not detected by headphone jack. When I restart my phone then it works normally. What should I do please help 😔 😞 .
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "microphone" issue kindly follow the given below step:

>>Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create data backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Settings > General Management > Reset.

For more information kindly follow steps provided in below given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-microphone-not-working/

If the issue still persist,  we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JayAgarwal
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
My friend is facing the same problems, I think it's common now kindly visit service center.
0 Likes
Kallis
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am also facing the same issue from past 1 month.
0 Likes
deepakr007
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
i have also that problem can anyone tell what to d
0 Likes
Members_BJqDuM3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi, I am also facing same problem. If I restart it works.. again after sometime the problem repeats.. even after changing the microphone in service centre, the same problem is repeating.

0 Likes
crissdaveiga
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I had the same problem with my A71, I disabled google assistant and the problem is now solved. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Corvas
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hello, I've owned my A71 about a month. The past 3/5 days I've been having an issue with the mic not working. I only notice if I go to use "Ok Google" or "Hi Bixby". I also try the voice recorder and try filming but no sound is detected. If I turn the phone off and back on again it's fine so I'm sure it's a software issue that requires a Samsung update/Patch possibly. Anybody else had this issue, if so has it been resolved or how did you fix it?
0 Likes
Poiuut
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung is a worst brand... I made a big mistake buying this phone A71. From day 1 mic is not working properly when in a game and can't hear teammates.
0 Likes
Airon
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
My problem is resolved. I restored my device and now it is working fine 🙂. I think the problem started either due to Bixby or Google assistant.
0 Likes
ZLNing
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I just got my A71 back from the service center after changing the whole charging port and factory resetting the software.  The next 2 days, the mic doesn't work again. I had to restart the phone to make it work again. Please help me solve this problem.

0 Likes