Original topic:

A71 Display Fading and flickering

(Topic created on: 01-06-2023 03:08 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
After Android 13 update my display started fading and flickering from last 10 days I performed factory reset teice yet problem is occurring continuously Once display starts fading it will take 2 to 3 hours to come in the normal state now while I am typing post it's Normal but 10 minutes before it is faded to green fliter can anyone tell display problem or software bug or hardwre glitch. Same happened while I updated to Android 11 after few weeks one day my phone fully faded to green and in a fraction minute my display went to blank I took phone service centre they Said display problem and I changed display now again now its again faded.

9 Comments
Abhi7436
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same problem with My Phone Galaxy A71 after update.
Galaxy A
Visit service centre ...or run your phone in safe mode once
TUSH_M51
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
No 👎 need to visit they would tell change display, why should we change display even phone screen is unbroken or not single scratch. This is a very very cheap business strategy of SAMSUNG they use to push bug's in OTA update after that user will forcefully buy their new phone and it's fact now. 3rd Class SAMSUNG #BoycottSamsung😡
TUSH_M51
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Exactly same problem facing with all M51 user but SAMSUNG still not resolved this issue. In fact SAMSUNG saying that we have no complaints regarding this issue how cheap!!! If you search display flickering issues then you will get more than thousands user already raised this issue. Shame on you SAMSUNG 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
anindyadas21
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Same problem from June 2022 :)
0 Likes
Mrinabh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I think now we have to wait for the next update. We have no choice now. Can't go to service center , they will make us pay 7000Rs to 8000Rs for the display. The actual problem is with the software. There must be and option to roll back to android 12 or 11. That was far better than this One Ui 5.
Mrinabh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have lost my trust on samsungs update now.
Yes You can buy phone. Initially you will find no bugs. It will make you feel that you are using a flagship brand.
But when it comes to its OTA updates... Tatti.. They just give us tatti... and that phone becomes garbage.
Mrinabh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am goining to update my phone one last time so that this problem can be sloved.
ONE LAST TIME ONLY...

Then i am going to shut this update option from this setting. I will also use 3rd party apps to block the updates.
My phone was performing better with android 11.
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

To resolve the screen flicker issue follow the below steps :
1: Adjust the Display brightness, follow the below step
Step1: Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Display.
Step3: Adjust the brightness.

If the issue still persists then Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.

If the issue still not resolved then Update device software (If available )

Setting >> Software update >> Check for Software update >> Download if available.

If the issue still not resolve then reset the phone. ( Please make sure you have back up of your important files in Samsung cloud before resetting the device)

Backup and Factory Data reset
Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or Smart Switch PC Suite and reset the device through below steps:-

Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory data reset OR Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory data reset.
Note:- Kindly remove Google account configured in the device before resetting through below steps:-
Settings > Accounts > Google > Tap on account > Click on more option at top right corner > Tap on Remove Account OR Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Accounts > Google > Clock on three dots in top right corner of screen > Remove Account.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes