Original topic:

A70 users help!

(Topic created on: 09-29-2019 10:09 AM)
thelegend
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
Hi I am going to buy a70 soon could you tell is it is suitable to spend 26k on this phone in respect of processor, battery life and fingerprint reader...?

Or should I go for the a50s?
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bro don't buy A70 check out the new A70s
thelegend
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
it's same as a70 only camera is better
0 Likes
Amaljith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
from what i heard not only the camera they also increased performance and it will run on one ui 1.5 out of the box
0 Likes
ankitg83
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It has been sometime that A70 is released. You have got better options in A50s. If you can wait a little then A70s will also be released. If you want to buy on a slightly lesser budget, you can go for M30s as well.
0 Likes
thelegend
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
a50s has a smaller battery and that I need a powerful battery to last altleast 1to 1.5 days and a70 is same as a70s only camera is different.
0 Likes
ankitg83
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
then go for M30s, 6000mAh battery, will easily last 1.5 days and it has good camera and a fast processor.
0 Likes
SA70
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Go for A70. It just has a few bugs at the moment but hoping samsung provides update to solve them the phone is amazing.
0 Likes
thelegend
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
how's the performance as a daily driver?
0 Likes
SA70
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I have been using it since may and haven't faced any issues. I am not a heavy gamer, but use it for basic use and streaming videos etc and it has never failed me. Just that since july issue there is a bug due to which battery is draining but still i am getting 1 day backup. It used to be great earlier. Just hoping Samsung fixes it with an update.
0 Likes
gadtech
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
don't buy Samsung phones better buy poco fi, k20 pro,realme XT, asus 5z,6z ,lg v30 plus,v40 , g7plus, vivo etc.
0 Likes