Original topic:

A70 users help!

(Topic created on: 09-29-2019 09:34 AM)
thelegend
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
Hi I am going to buy a70 soon could you tell is it is suitable to spend 26k on this phone in respect of processor, battery life and fingerprint reader...?

Or should I go for the a50s?
23 Comments
Galaxy A
I wont recommend this tbh.
0 Likes
thelegend
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
then what will be a good in 25k?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
lemme do my research i will revert you back soon.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
One thing I wanna know is are you a brand fan or you just need the best your 26k can buy?
Galaxy A
Btw the best option in this range is LG v40 thinq (was priced around 35 last time I checked it) or LG g7+ both phone have snapdragon 845 processor, 6gb RAM and IP68 rating and the best phone to offer 2k display in this price range. The display, Camera and audio quality (Official Dolby Dtx supported) are far better on those phones compared to any phone available at this price point.

But here is the catch you will get the best devices for this price from LG but you have to wait for software updates. The only department LG lacks behind is software updates, If you can wait a lil longer for software updates then close your eyes and go for G7+ or V40
0 Likes
uday8731
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
go for redmi k20 pro
0 Likes
Galaxy A
lmfao 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
thelegend
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
the thing is that have to travel abroad alot
so I can't take any Chinese brands...as far as lg is concerned it's still at 35k
0 Likes
Galaxy A
if you apply band offers and cashbacks on this sale u will get it under 30k and all of them have wireless charging also.
0 Likes