Original topic:

A70 touch problem

(Topic created on: 06-18-2019 11:32 AM)
S1999
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
The touch issue is still persisting even after the update and several factory resets 

Here see the video proof......

0 Likes
34 Comments
22pi7
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
remove screen guard and check
0 Likes
S1999
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
already removed....
0 Likes
DYKhatri
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

Visit service center and get your device checked once. Or get it replaced.

0 Likes
S1999
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
already visited there but they cheated me they collected my device with all accessories box and bill saying that your device will undergo DOA process you'll get a call within 48 hrs. but not any call received even after 5 days atlast I received a call after 8 days later and they said your device is ready please collect I visited there hoping for a doa letter but I disappointed when they gave me the device w/o any doa letter I asked them why they didn't gave me a doa letter as replacement they told sorry your 14 days replacement period is over so we can't accept replacement if you face any problems later then we'll repair the device
I was defrauded by the after sale service on which I trusted for yrs and the only reason I invest in Samsung devices
0 Likes
DYKhatri
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

well, this is a serious problem. If brand like Samsung is doing this **bleep** then there is no telling for the future of Samsung in market

22pi7
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
dial *#0*#
go to touch
check out
0 Likes
S1999
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Bro I already done all this things which are also available on internet and YouTube videos to solve this issue but nothing worked
0 Likes
DYKhatri
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

You must file a complaint in consumer court for this against the Samsung.

22pi7
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
while ur giving device to service centre, is replacement period completed ????
0 Likes