Original topic:

A70 is awesome

(Topic created on: 07-21-2019 09:32 AM)
BDB
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
The battery back up is so good with the ram management there is a lag issue so far and the camera is outstanding in outdoors as well and I'm in love with the Samsung new device as it's coming with a awesome user interface which I'm loving it keep it up Samsung 
0 Likes
4 Comments
prsnt_paul
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Are you facing wifi issues? Mine is not showing all available wifi networks except the connected stronger one,where my other devices are showing more than 5 available wifi networks

BDB
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
if you have a another phone try using their hotspot and see once if your A70 is showing WiFi or not. if it's not showing the. I'll suggest you either go to the retail store and tell them about the problem so they can fix it or exchange it since it has one year warranty if the device it self gives problem
0 Likes
prsnt_paul
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Yes i tried. But my A70 shows the hotspot network only if the other mobile is within 25feet distance,not more than that 

0 Likes
BDB
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
then I'll suggest you to take it to the Samsung retail shop and tell them the problem they should be able to fix that problem please do that as soon as possible
0 Likes