Original topic:

A70 front camera auto focus issue

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 10:31 PM)
SurajitM
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung team, please note there is major problem of auto focus issue with Galaxy A70 phone. We got multiple update for this phone  ,which may include camera related fix, but it doesn't not resolve the problem at all. Galaxy A70 is camera centric phone. So as a customer we never expect such issue in this phone. So, if you see this message,  please try to incorporate some fix for auto focus issue with A70 front camera in next update. Also note,  I tired reset camera, run phone in safe mode, but it does not fix the problem. 
I think many people who are using galaxy A70 , has definitely faced front camera auto focus issue.
0 Likes
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
front Camera me auto focus nhi hai A70 me
0 Likes
SurajitM
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yes its issue with all A70 phone. and Samsung should know it
0 Likes
SurajitM
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung team, am pretty sure that this phone camera software doesn't support auto focus, because the live focus option is only working on if detect any face. it doesn't work with any other objects. just surprised we, the customer spent lots of money to purchase a good phone from a branded company like Samsung, but what quality control you do?? even your software testers can not find such a big bug in device?? is this intentional??
you should value customer basic expectations
0 Likes
april1980
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Experienced same problem, too and it's very frustrating. I use my phone to capture photos for my reports and proposal attachments but this autofocus problem is giving me headaches. Please fix it, Samsung!

0 Likes
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
At this time all the companies increased their products price. But the samsung is the only company decreasing their price . Here you clearly understand how much demand samsung is having at this time .Reason behind
this they selling their mobiles with WORST EXYNOS PROCESSORS in india. If you play big games they will hang like any thing . Their service is also WORST.

DEAR FRIENDS,

I HAVE PURCHASED SAMSUNG M30S MOBILE.

THIS MOBILE SIGNAL RECEPTION IS VERY WEEK. CONFIRMLY I WILL BET SAMSUNG TECHNICAL PEOPLE ALSO WITH 100000/_ REGARDING SIGNAL RECEPTION IS WEAKER THAN OTHER MOBILES LIKE XIAOMI, REALME LIKE CHINESE MOBILES. DONT PURCHASE THIS MOBILES . THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR ' EXYNOS ' WORST PERFORMING PROCESSORS. THIS IS REAL WHAT I AM TELLING . BELOW I HAVE GIVEN SIMPLE EXAMPLE FOR YOU.

FOR SAMSUNG S20 MOBILE , THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR WORST 'EXYNOS' PROCESSORS IN INDIA , FOR THE SAME MOBILE IN AMERICA THEY ARE PROVIDING BEST SNAPDRAGON 865 PROCEESOR . EVEN THEIR KOREAN PEOPLE ALSO HATED THE SAMSUNG 'EXYNOS' PROCESSOR PERFORMANCE IN ' SAMSUNG S20 ' MOBILE.

AND THEIR SERVICE ALSO VERY WORST. TODAY I VISITED THEIR SERVICE CENTRE TO RECTIFY THE CHARGING PORT PROBLEM , HE TOLD THAT IT WILL TAKE ONE WEEK TO 10 DAYS TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM . THIS IS A SMALL PROBLEM . I TOLD HIM TAKE THE COMPLAINT , AND GIVE MY MOBILE BACK , AFTER ONE WEEK I WILL COME AND I WILL GIVE THE MOBILE AND RECTIFY THE MOBILE WITH NEW PART . HE REFUSED FOR THE SAME . REGARDING THIS ALSO I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER CARE , THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO TELL WHERE THE PART AVAILABLE TO THE NEAREST SERVICE CENTRE IN GUNTUR DISTRICT.

OTHER COMPANIES ARE DOING SMALL PROBLEMS WITH IN ONE DAY. BUT SAMSUNG IS TAKING 10 DAYS . THIS MUCH OF WORST THEY ARE DOING SERVICE.

THEY ARE RELEASING NUMBER OF MODELS WITH SAME PROCESSOR 'EXYNOS 9611' BUT NOT MAINTAINING PROPER SPARE PARTS AT THEIR SERVICE CENTERS . THEIR SERVICE CENTER PEOPLE ARE BEHAVING LIKE GAZITTED OFFICERS. FIRST OF ALL THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH SAMSUNG.
0 Likes
SurajitM
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Really true . really. we must think before we purchase Samsung phone. however excellent explanation..
0 Likes
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
thanks
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and would like to inform you that as you have tried all the steps we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support