Original topic:

A70 black screen of death

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 11:58 PM)
rajeshomshakthi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I had samsung m30 running superb till I upgraded to a70 and it all run good until the recent update that introduced bsod and shuttered my dreams of further upgrading to note 20+. Good, GOD saved me. Now I threw a70 into garbage and using vivo v15 pro which is still working great. In future I won't buy samsung phones or tablets because there is no value for money. What is the use of buying a device which can't even last hardly for mere one and half years. Since I purchased that brand it is my fault and I accept it is completely my responsibility for everything. And I also decide that in future I won't commit the same mistake.

Thank you samsung for discovering such a worst update at least it helped me to cure the disease of galaxy and to go for some other brand and guess whom I would go for MI, at least xiomi redmi note series is far most better when compared to your series and the recent redmi note 9 pro beats your flagship note series without much difficulty. 

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro .. if someone simply update software via mobile data or wifi in any samsung devices then anything mysterious can be happened... several users destroyed their display already by doing this .... if you want disturb less samsung then it's the process to install software in any samsung devices is via smart switch and pc or from odin or through authorised samsung service center.... samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like oppo or vivo so this is the process only to avoid software loop hole formation
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
If you have some advantage in how to update it has to be officially announced or followed. Not every customer is facing one problem or the other.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes